Sunday, February 24, 2013

Regulation and Policy for Wearable Augmented Reality New REport

Regulation and Policy for Wearable Augmented Reality New Report: Progress in wearable technologies for monitoring is driven by the same factors that were behind the transition from desktop computing and communication tools to portable devices providing processing and ubiquitous connectivity. These drivers include substantive changes in key social and economic factors. This transition is fuelled by the enormous technical advances in microelectronics and communication technologies as well as the ongoing process of miniaturization.



But, I'm too poor to get the pass to get the knowledge to free me from poverty!
I could sketch out the future I desire… I just can't afford to learn where the legal boundaries are for what I want to create that could be my ticket OUT!

Guess I'll have to DIY the whole process… I love coming to obvious conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment